1. How can users access the application?
2. What does it mean that the application is web-based?
3. How different is the web application from the mobile webpage?
4. How can I add a shortcut to the web application?
5. Do you need the phone numbers of users to share the application with them?
6. Do users have to pay for the application?
7. Is there a choice of colors and logo for the application?
8. How long does it take to prepare the application?
9. Is it possible to create the application automatically?
10. Is the application available in a language other than Polish?
11. How can information be updated?
12. How can you enable edit mode?
13. How do you update the information for users of the mobile application?
Access to the application is possible in two ways:
through Internet browsers on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
by downloading it from the Play Store for Android. (The application will soon be available on other app stores)
The web application is the application that is accessible from a web browser on all mobile devices and PCs.
The web application is different from the mobile version in the following ways:
it is possible to access the application offline (without an Internet connection)
the user can perform actions such as adding events to their favorites
The web application works similarly to Facebook (it functions as a website)
You can save your application as an icon on the desktop by following the guidelines on the shortcuts page.
No. When the user is informed of the application (on the web or e-mail), they may enter it through a web browser or app store.
No. The application is free for users.
Yes. You can choose any color of icon on a white or black background. You can submit your logo (preferably with a transparent background) to be displayed on the home page of the application.
There is also the ability to match colors and custom graphic designs by individual request, however, there is an additional cost for this.
Preparation of the application for data input is about an hour. The time required to complete data entry depends on how the size of the program schedule. Usually it takes about a day. In the case of a very large schedule, you can import data into the application using an xls file.
Yes. You can import data into the application using an xls file.
Yes. The application is also available in English or French.
As soon as the application is prepared, editing mode is available to allow you to enter and update information in the application. You can choose which Facebook accounts have access to edit; their number is unlimited.
The edit mode is available by following these steps:
|1. Log in to the application by clicking the login icon in the upper right corner of the screen and entering your Facebook account details.|
|2. Inform us about the log in, so we can enable edit mode for your account.|
|3. Log out and log back in to the application. In the upper right corner of the application, the 'edit' icon should appear. Edit mode is active when you click on this icon.|
Information on users' devices is updated automatically, each time they access the application.